Friday, September 02, 2005

'fessin' up.

Yes, I confess; I am the camobunny. And while I work at the Prickly, Camobunny's Corner is where I've come to live primarily. So I guess you can come over and visit. Just please be nice, and it would be courteous if you called first. Be aware the place is a little bit on the feminine side. Don't come if you're easily rattled by poetry. Nono; no pink doilies or scented candles. And no, no man-bashing. It's just somehow, I don't know, a touch more personal I suppose, and a little bit more me, and I am a girl. And I walk like a girl, and throw like a girl, and probably write like a girl too. Ya' got somethin' to say about that? Huh? HUH? Bring it!

Oh and thank you so much for reading. I do so appreciate your company. (That especially means you, Eschemo Warrior.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home