Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Survey: What's your favorite?

Okay. NOW it's time. Since Thanksgiving is actually in this week I feel as though I can talk about it. So help me out, and take this survey. Because I want to know!

What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Mine is probably stuffing. I'm not sure why. This would be the perfect time and place to wax eloquent on the subject, and I wish I could, but I'm not quite in the mood right now. I think it's because there's nothing else that tastes like it, and there's no other time of year that I eat it. Bready and lightly spiced, moist but still fluffy, with a mixed texture. I really like it when there's a nutty taste to it. The runner-up is defnitely pumpkin pie, with a big blob-glob of chilled whipped topping.

I think Camodidi's fav is candied yams. We never had candied yams at Thanksgiving dinners when we were kids, so this must be a new thing. I know why, too: because it's sweet with brown sugar AND marshmallows. Camodidi always did have excellent taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home