Monday, February 27, 2006

More comfort food

I am in search of the Nabisco Pinwheel.
When last it was seen, the package looked like this:


I have been unsuccessful in my search thus far. If anyone has seen the Pinwheel cookie, know that information leading to its purchase will be rewarded. Probably with Pricklepoints™. Or you can have some of my Pinwheels once I buy them. Yes yes, that's it. A date with me, for afternoon tea, where Pinwheels will be served.

I was going to switch to Mallomars, but I can't find those either.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad news: pinwheels, as well as mallomars, are not available year-round. they aren't stocked in the summer because the chocolate coating tends to melt, so in warmer months nabisco has a similar cookie, twirls, with a heat-resistant fudge coating. but without the same delicious taste. however, this does not explain their current absence, since it is, after all (and despite the temperature) winter.

8:43 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

yeah, i knew about the seasonal availability, but yes, it is still winter! i have been looking for these for a few weeks now, and they aren't supposed to be out of season until march.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy Nabisco pinwheels, 6 packages for 29.95 +shipping at Amazon.com

10:57 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

Very well. When would you like to come over for tea and Pinwheels? Or since you choose to remain anonymous, would you prefer the Pricklepoints?

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home