Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Big ol' pie

... which serves as further proof that quantity is by no means indicative of quality.

Puffintoad and I were delighted by the sheer enormity of the pie. It was large. Large and in charge. It commanded our attention and demanded that we order a slice. Each. We couldn't think clearly under its influences, so we did.


No photos could do it justice. It was like trying to take a picture of the Eiffel tower; how can you take a picture of something that big when you're up that close? I tried taking a shot with a dime balanced on the edge of the plate for size reference.

As far as flavor was concerned, it just tasted like cream that had been whipped up with some cocoa. I opted not to finish mine and brought it home. Puffintoad bravely ate the whole thing and then proceeded to feel ill and lose sleep because of it.

So was it good? Not really. But it was big.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you have a nice time in SEATTLE?

12:01 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

And who are you, so that I may either thank you kindly for asking or ask you what business it is of yours?

And of course you don't HAVE to answer that, for I can tell who you are, but I am just wondering why you chose to remain anonymous for that particular comment, and why you chose to write "Seattle" in all caps. I have my suspicions about that second thing as well, but they are inconsequential.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since YOU know, then there's no need to reveal myself to other, less insightful visitors, no?

And as to the allcaps, I have my reasons.

3:28 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

(aside)
I wonder if we should tell her how her comment comes across.
(also aside)
Nah. I think she knows. Otherwise she wouldn't have commented anonymously.
(first aside)
Or maybe we should just comment ALLEYCAT in all caps.
(other aside)
We could reveal more, you know.
(both)
Nah. Not worth it right now.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home