Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Contest #2

Contest #2 is now closed.

Don't remember the contest? Yes, it has been a long, long time. I've been waiting for someone to come up with the perfect caption for the hilarious angry baby picture.

The winner is Puffintoad. She only gets half the Pricklepoints™, though, because I kind of helped her come up with it a tiny bit (while we were talking about something, she said, "there's your caption for that one picture") and then I appended the subtitle.

The caption?


Surprised by Gas: the face of my early life

Twenty-five Pricklepoints™ to you if you can name one of the two references for this caption.

2 Comments:

Blogger AlleyCat said...

Surprised by Joy, CS Lewis

3:26 AM  
Blogger AlleyCat said...

OK, but now I see I am in second place and wanted to go for Gold... only to find that the full name of said book is
Surprised by Joy: The Shape of My Early Life

making it hard for me to imagine what Reference Two could possibly be. Guess I'll have to settle for Silver (until the next round)

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home