Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Contest #3: Equipoise

One thousand PricklePoints™ to the person who points me toward THE right house to buy. Seriously.

No?

Okay. In that case, here's contest #3:

Fifty PricklePoints™ to the first person who can name a major musical in which the word "equipoise" is sung. Ten additional points if you can tell me its real-life reference in that particular song. Ninety-nine PricklePoints™ total (and maximum) if you sing it to me, at least enough of it that I can recognize it.

On your mark... Get set...

Go!

Edit: Ray wins the first 50 PricklePoints™, submitting his answer at 11:05 PM my time. But he sent his answer in to me without posting his answer in a comment. So I'll give 40 to Puffintoad, for being the first to answer in a comment. And she gets 10 for the real-life reference. BUT...

Neither Ray nor Puffintoad could sing it to me, because they both didn't know and Googled it. Which is totally okay and within the rules. Now, singing it to me would still be of high value indeed. So 75 PricklePoints™ if you sing it to me (with deduction because the tune has been named for you). Puffintoad and Ray are no longer eligible to win these 75, because I said so.

Takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home