Thursday, April 27, 2006

Do tell,

What's the grossest or most bizarre thing you've ever eaten?

I was just thinking about this the other day, and thought it'd be fun to find out.

I'll go first. For me, I think maybe fish gas bladder soup. Maybe? Oh, actually, no. But it's a good first example...

Now you go.

Edit: I've been thinking about this, and I think it has good potential as a contest. Hmm, but I've hyped up Contest #4 so. Weeell, whaddya think? I'm thinking that since PricklePoints™ seem to be in demand, I'll give twenty to whomever can impress me the most with their freaky foodstuff or disgusting dish. Ten points to anyone who submits a picture of your actual experience. Let's make THIS one Contest #4 and THAT one Contest #5! Okay? Okay! Go!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 words:
Squid Babies

11:38 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

wow. yes.
i had blocked out that memory. a most icky and tentacular entry indeed.

but... there are a few things out there that can beat squidbabies. anybody else have a submission?

10:12 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

ew. wow. okay, now my question is, was it alive?

2:47 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

oh, indeed. like they say, if you're able to catch the bunny, don't eat it.

my next question, then, is was it cooked? i am assuming it was not.

10:33 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

i see. so they were specifically prepared to be eaten, then, eh? (you didn't pick it off of a tree or anything.)

12:25 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

"the first hit's free..."

dude. he was pushing drugs. drugs, i tell you!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home