Friday, May 05, 2006

CONTEST #5!!!

Contest #5 is a photo scavenger hunt!

Here's what you do.

1. Below is a list of things to capture in your photos. Take pictures.

2. Send the photos to me. E-mail them, send 'em in the mail, post a link to them, send them by instant messenger, whatever. I will keep track. You don't have to send them all at once, either. Submit them whenever.

3. You get PricklePoints™ for each captured item you submit. And that's it! How easy is that?
  • 5 PricklePoints™ for each picture, but
  • 10 PricklePoints™ for each picture that is the best in its category, and
  • 50 extra PricklePoints™ if you submit photos for all twenty-six categories.
4. The contest ends at midnight, June 7, 2006. That means get your submissions in my hot little hand (paw) by 11:59 PM CST on 06/06/06. K? I'll tally the points for you. And everyone will be a winner!

Now for the photo subjects:
  • Arch
  • Bubble(s)
  • Camobunny (10 for a camobunny, 20 for the best. No likeness- or identity-revealing pics of the real me, please, or you get disqualified completely.)
  • Doctor
  • Ennui
  • Fart
  • Gum
  • Hospitality
  • Ice cream
  • Juggling
  • Kilt
  • Life
  • Moxie
  • Noodles
  • Oops
  • Prickly
  • Quiet
  • Recreation
  • Snowflake(s)
  • Tall thin dude
  • Upside-down
  • Vehicle
  • Web
  • X (and by that I mean 'X')
  • Yawn
  • Zero
The fine print:
  • Be aware these photos will be displayed on the Prickly Pineapple Contest Page.
  • I'm the judge, and reserve the right to judge and give or withhold points however I please.
  • You can be creative (please do!) but you'll get no points if you take a photo of something that really doesn't count. Like, if I ask for an apple, the apple of your cheek would count, and the Big Apple would count. But if you were to photograph an orange and say something artsy about how it's an orange that really really wants to be an apple and feels like an apple, but you just can't tell in the photo, that doesn't count.
  • You have to take these photos yourself. Don't just swipe someone else's image off the web. Although web images in photos might be okay.
  • Submit as many photos as you like and I will display them, but you only get points for one photo per category.
  • No obscenity or the like. It will be removed. Because it's my contest and I say so. I reserve the right to judge what's obscene too.
Alright, now hop to it! Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home