Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Potluck night

I know potluck night should be the last night one would want to try out a new recipe, but that seems to be what always happens with me. I thought maybe I'd kill two birds with one stone and try to satisfy last night's craving as well as fulfill my potluck requirements.

I purchased the brussels sprouts, but I did not cook them out of fear. I haven't cooked brussels sprouts before. And I know that if you cook them poorly, they come out very very bad indeed (despite the fact that I am an all around good gal, honest. I wouldn't be the bad influence).

So instead I looked through Epicurious.com and found this recipe. As you can see from its 683 reviews, it's a popular one. Try it at home for yourself!

Contest #5 in 3 days! Get ready!

4 Comments:

Blogger saara said...

i make that dish frequently- it's one of suomies' favorites. i use seasalt when it's available- you can really taste the difference.

9:07 AM  
Blogger AlleyCat said...

I can recommend you this one http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/10662 although I omit most of the ingredients and substitute tofu for the chicken.

12:09 PM  
Blogger AlleyCat said...

Oops. try this?

12:10 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

thanks.
i was indeed thinking of this one. it has a little clock by it, and i like the idea of a time-saver. and i like bacon.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home