Monday, December 19, 2005

Happy Christmas


Mele Kalikimaka, everybody!

In honor of my longings to be on a sunny island, here's a question for you.

How often do you have Christmases that are white?
(I mean with snow, not "white-folk style".)

Here's a better question. Hopefully I'll get a better turn-out than my last attempt at this:

What's on your Christmas list?
Your two front teeth? A hippopotamus?

I always find people's requests interesting and reflective of their personalities. Camomom, for example, wants a Waterpik. What do you think that means?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a pony, just like every year (and every year, unfulfilled)

8:54 PM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

well, how do you like that?

puffintoad, meet anonymous. anon, puffintoad.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To answer your first question: always.

And for the last: All I really want for Christmas is a salad spinner thing.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home